The FADER teamed up with Alpha Industries to create a special version of their MA-1 fighter pilot jacket in celebration of The FADER's 20th anniversary.
In 1959, Alpha Industries was commission by the U.S. Department of Defense to design and manufacture high performance outerwear for the U.S. military. The company quickly became synonymous with developing the iconic MA-1, M-65, and N-3B. Alpha was trusted by soldiers, sailors, and aviators to protect them from the most dire conditions across land, sea, and air. Today, Alpha’s mission is to protect and inspire heroism in all forms by outfitting men and women to realize their limitless potential.
Constructed from mid-weight flight nylon with water resistance, the MA-1 fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. This current version has been kept as close as possible to the classic military specifications.
- Water Resistant (protects during mild wet conditions)
- Reversible (double zipper pulls, can be reversed)
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- FIT: Core
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Flight Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS